Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Turning Point - and in honor of 5 Yrs at lifetime status

So, I feel like I've reached a turning point in my life. I've been using this blog to share my weight loss story, journey and continual struggles. While doing so, I have become refocused on my weight loss and have lost 10 pounds since summer. I owe a lot of this to my two co-workers, Meg and Krista, who joined Weight Watchers recently and have had huge success. Through them, I have found my mojo. And since I haven't been able to run as much anymore, I have become more attentive to nutrition and have gotten under my goal weight again. I'm feeling pretty good and am probably in the best shape of my life.
When I first got to lifetime status, I was interested in becoming a Weight Watcher leader. But at the time, my daughter was not even 1 and it was not the right time. I wanted to motivate and energize people, so starting this blog enabled me to do that. But, I want to expand and go further. So I have sent my resume to Weight Watcher headquarters to apply to be a leader. I want to motivate and help people have the success that I have had. I hope it comes true. I feel like this is something I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment