Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why am I blogging?

Mmm...good question. I have read some other blogs recently and become fans of my friends that had blogs, mostly running blogs. I have found that running has been a great way to keep off the weight and a way for me to get centered and focused. I hope that my weight loss story and running will motivate someone to get off the couch and get fit like others who inspired me. I also have some things to accomplish this year with my running and other milestones. All that will come in due time.
So, I will think of this as my online diary. Maybe I will get some followers, maybe not. It will be nice to have a record of these things that are on my mind, things I accomplish during the year, trials and tribulations, etc.
Speaking of tribulations, I just hit a milestone today with 500 miles run on the daily mile since joining in June. I hope that by this time next year, I will have accomplished that feat, twice.
Stay fit and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete